Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks.

bud812bud812 Posts: 1,460

A big thank you out to RICHARD FL. I got your rubs in the mail today & can't wait to try them. Did a small test of each one, very good stuff. I like the " DEATH BY GARLIC" the best. Guess I better get off of my dead azz & get mine sent to Texas.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

001.JPG 324K

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,334
    Awesome stuff! Please post this in the show off thread I just created.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,329
    cazzy said:
    Awesome stuff! Please post this in the show off thread I just created.
    let it go cazzy  :P

XLBGE 
  • sharhammsharhamm Posts: 255
    Where can I get these?
  • I done searches every way I can think and can't find a website anywhere.  There are many old posts on this site and others about the rub (and others); maybe this in an underground hookup :)
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,909
    Here's an old post that may help source it
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Where can I get these?

The only thing that I see on the note that was in the package is WOODMONKEY@CFL.RR.COM.

You might also send Richard FL a PM.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.