Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thanks.

bud812bud812 Posts: 1,421

A big thank you out to RICHARD FL. I got your rubs in the mail today & can't wait to try them. Did a small test of each one, very good stuff. I like the " DEATH BY GARLIC" the best. Guess I better get off of my dead azz & get mine sent to Texas.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

001.JPG 324K
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,914
    Awesome stuff! Please post this in the show off thread I just created.
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,110
    cazzy said:
    Awesome stuff! Please post this in the show off thread I just created.
    let it go cazzy  :P

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • sharhammsharhamm Posts: 255
    Where can I get these?
    ·
  • I done searches every way I can think and can't find a website anywhere.  There are many old posts on this site and others about the rub (and others); maybe this in an underground hookup :)
    ·
  • TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,206
    Here's an old post that may help source it
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    sharhamm said:
    Where can I get these?

The only thing that I see on the note that was in the package is WOODMONKEY@CFL.RR.COM.

You might also send Richard FL a PM.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·