Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

An Open Note to This Forum

Hi All,

I'm a long-term lurker and short-term contributor (?) to this forum. I have had my LBGE for a bit over a year now, but have cooked on a stick burner for a couple of decades.  I'm finding myself converting more and more as time goes by.  My Weber gasser is essentially a storage unit now, and my smoker is beginning to collect spider webs.

I just wanted to thank the folks on this forum for all of the great advice.  I can always count on several salient and helpful replies to my still rookie questions, generally within 5 minutes of posting.  Due to the input from the forum members, in the last month I have smoked my best brisket and butt that I have ever done.  Not a bad May, I must say.

At any rate, I will certainly begin contributing more when I feel like I have something to add.  Until then, thanks for all of the great advice, and keep Egging.

Austin, Texas
Vaya con Dios

Comments