Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The GA Mt. 2013 Eggfest Recipes are up......

egretegret Posts: 4,035
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,453
    Thanks Egret! A lot of good stuff in there. Bookmarked!! Always love seeing how many recipes start with, or include bacon :@)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 766
    Looks great, thanks.
    Bookmarked!
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Bookmarked! Can't wait to try some of this!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Brianj5685Brianj5685 Posts: 57
    awesome...thanks for putting that together
    "Live Fast, Die Fun"

LBGE

Roll Tide 
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,667
    edited June 2013
    Downloaded and saved, thanks Egret.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Well John, I see you got the thing done without us. Tim was telling me about it on Saturday. Lots of peeps I hear. Love to Joan!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • billsmebillsme Posts: 42
    Thanks for this.  Lots to learn from.
    ·
  • MrossMross Posts: 335
    Thank you sir. I did not get to meet you this time but you put on one great feast.
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • I have been waiting for a recipe that I don't see. It was grilled pineapple with a sauce made out of cream cheese, honey and crown royal. I don't remember who made it but it was one of the best dishes that I sampled that day. Do you know who made it?
    ·
  • MrossMross Posts: 335
    Spread the cream cheese on the pineapple and drink the Crown Royal straight. Everything will taste good then! Lol
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    very impressive
    ·
  • THE DRUTHE DRU Posts: 60
    Thanks for the hard work Egret! That is a wealth of info on those pages.

Bluegrass Grills, Versailles, KY

XL, Lg, performer, Q

·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    I have been waiting for a recipe that I don't see. It was grilled pineapple with a sauce made out of cream cheese, honey and crown royal. I don't remember who made it but it was one of the best dishes that I sampled that day. Do you know who made it?
    I'm sorry......I don't know who did that. I have very little time to see what everyone is cooking during the fest and all I can do is publish the recipes I receive afterwards.......
    ·