Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled pork sliders for the save

TonyATonyA Posts: 566
The wife needed an appetizer to bring for a school board meeting. She didn't want to do any of the typical dip stuff so I let her dip into the secret stash of frozen pulled pork. I think they'll be happy.

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    What kind of roll is that? Sure looks good.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,587
    Potato Roll?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    They call it a snowflake roll. It's kind of a medium soft dinner roll well floured. Our local grocery store has a pretty fantastic bakery.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,086
    All in favor say hayel yeah!  That is a nice looking app.  I agree the rolls look like something special.  Good job on the presentation as well.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.