Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Temp Table

Hopefully around Father's Day I will be getting my XL BGE. I decided to build a temporary table for it till I can build its permanent home. I'm hoping the table nest feet will fit on the corner pieces, otherwise I will just deck it. I can't wait to start grilling. image
Eastern Shore, MD - XL
image.jpg 678.7K

Comments

• SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 970
    Just be careful that it can't get bumped...1000 degree coals will create some excitement, a broken egg will create heartbreak.
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
  • ESTBoatESTBoat Posts: 11
    Something to think about. Thanks.
    Eastern Shore, MD - XL
  • vtsmokervtsmoker Posts: 7

You sould look at the stability of the tables they make for the egg. I'd think this thru

Spaightlabs said it best. One of those legs kicks your done. When you open the egg you change the weight load.

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,705
    That's scary...go grab some cinder blocks and use them for a temporary table.

Won't cost you much and will make a good temporary stand for your egg. For and a paver and you'll be at perfect grilling height.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • mt332mt332 Posts: 13
    Deciding on table for XL BGE. Has anyone had experience with JS Design Shop tables and company. Also thing of metal cart. Anyone had experience with Challenger metal carts. Any other suggestions for metal cart companies.