Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nola????

Chubbs
Chubbs Posts: 6,929
Did you pass out drinking my bacon infused vodka??????
Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,168
    I seem to recall that he went "off the grid" right after Salado...Now you could make a few assumptions that the event had some sort of impact as the timing certainly does fit.  I'm sure those that were there and are still here will have a different opinion... :)>-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Oh yeah I vaguely remember hearing @Mickey say that @Nola found out he was @Village_Idiots long lost son at Salado. What is the rest of the story?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • lousubcap said:
    I seem to recall that he went "off the grid" right after Salado...Now you could make a few assumptions that the event had some sort of impact as the timing certainly does fit.  I'm sure those that were there and are still here will have a different opinion... :)>-
    Oh no, I was there and I share that assumption. Many Evan Williams and colas were had. 

honestly not sure why he bailed. Wish he was back but we all have our reasons.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Talked with him several weeks ago by phone. Just deep work and will get back. Travis told me he had talked with him as well. Same story.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Maybe he is back as Fortoday!!! Lol
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Maybe he is back as Fortoday!!! Lol
    Hey!  I believe I already proposed that theory!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Fortoday
    Fortoday Posts: 94
    Mayyybeeeee...mayyybeeeeee not
  • NEWB_IN_NOLA
    NEWB_IN_NOLA Posts: 135
    Texted with him a couple weeks back about a medium for sale here on his side of the river on CL. He said he should be back soon to show off the new member of the family.
    "America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland." -Tennessee Williams