Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Grill Extender Group Buy

Comments

• TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,389
    Just seeing this now. I want one! If I'm not too late, ill pay thru PayPal on Sunday. Thanks!
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • Beagle1Beagle1 Posts: 36
    Payment sent for 1. Beagle1
    Atlanta, GA and Watts Bar Lake, TN
    2 LBGEs
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,547
    @terrebandit,
    You're good to go.
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Payment sent for 1. tulocay
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • billsmebillsme Posts: 42
    @Eggcelsior I just got my Egg and saw this. Was waiting for my forum account to be approved but I sent the payment, hope it's OK.
  • solowingersolowinger Posts: 11
    edited June 2013
    I'll take one if it's not to late.
    @solowinger, you are good to go.
  • cajunrphcajunrph Posts: 44
    @fiver29, go to PayPal.com and sign in. Select "send money" and "goods and services". Send the money to bge.groupbuy@gmail.com. 26.05 to defray Paypal fees for me now that they're cracking down on me. I will wind up with the 25.00 after the fee to send to the manufacturer. Make sure you enter your shipping address in the message section, as well as your forum name.
    So what if we already sent our $25 in? Are we to send an additional $1.06? I'll pay my extra amount so you won't be stuck with it. 
    LBGE, 
    Redneck Country Club
    Columbia Lakes
    West Columbia, Tx
  • i would like to buy one as well if its not too late.
    Wiggins, MS
    @parkersquared, you can still order.

@cajunrph, You don't have to. I appreciate the thought.
  • Thanks, i threw in an extra dollar to help.
    Wiggins, MS
  • TerrebanditTerrebandit Posts: 1,389
    @terrebandit, You're good to go.

Thanks!!
    Dave - Austin, TX
  • NEWB_IN_NOLANEWB_IN_NOLA Posts: 124
    Is this buy over? For some reason I thought it went til the 7th not the 1st. Anyway I can put my order in today?
    "America has only three cities: New York, San Francisco, and New Orleans. Everywhere else is Cleveland." -Tennessee Williams
  • mattpmattp Posts: 12
    If it isn't to late, I would like in as well.
    @newb_in_nola, @mattp

Go ahead and order.
  • andy_cenTXandy_cenTX Posts: 15
    Wow, this is quite a response. Looking forward to seeing the final order count.
    Round Rock, TX
  • JackhJackh Posts: 105
    May have messed up put forum name in message space it sent before my address was entered any way correct this ..... Jackh
    Lg&Sm ---Middleport NY
  • ericpericp Posts: 152
    I'm in for 1
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,387
    Any estimated ship times yet or still to early ?
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    @bigphil

50 were shipped on Saturday and I was told the rest on the list as of Friday were going out today. If you paid by Friday, I would expect that it would arrive by the end of this week. They are being sent Priority mail. I expect that the others(Saturday on) will be shipped shortly as well. I have a spreadsheet that he can see so I add in the names with payment as they show up in PayPal.
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,387
    @Eggcelsior thanks for the update and thanks again for all your work on this .
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    I'm willing to bet that this turned onto something way bigger than you expected. Thanks for the hard work on this.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Haws72688Haws72688 Posts: 40
    I was very surprised and impressed to have mine arrive today!

Can't wait to give it a shot!
    Grand Rapids, MI
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,334

I'm willing to bet that this turned onto something way bigger than you expected. Thanks for the hard work on this.

Yea try ten times as big!

XLBGE 
  • cherokeercherokeer Posts: 45
    Sorry for the late find. Is it too late to order
  • cherokeercherokeer Posts: 45
    @eggcelsior. Is it too late to order?
  • stevehk1stevehk1 Posts: 15
    After reading the first thread about this, i looked for one locally with no luck.  I would be in for 1.  Thanks for organizing!
    @cherokeer, go ahead and order
  • FilbertFilbert Posts: 21
    YIPPI!! it arrived today!

Can't wait to try it out!