Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I need to remind myself.....

.....to keep it simple sometimes.  I keep seeing posts from all you fantastic chefs, which constantly motivates me to tackle complicated (and usually delicious) dinners.  Days like today, however, call for something different.  Long day of rug shopping with Mrs. Egger and the kids, too late back home to do anything complex.  So, grabbed some chicken thighs and covered liberally with soy sauce, soyaki (Trader Joe's), some ginger, and fresh orange juice.  On the grill direct at 450 partnered at the end with fresh asparagus.  Served with some Basmati rice....simple, yet remarkably good.

imageimage

Comments