Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Montevidean Stuffed Beef Roll (PIC HEAVY)

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
Found this one in Steven Raichlen Barbecue Bible .But rather than use flank steak i used a flat iron stuffing is red bell and green peppers ,kielbasa ,Romano cheese ,carrots all cut into strips about a 1/4 inch wide  seasoned with salt ,pepper, dried oregano and sage also rubbed in a little raising the steaks rub .Then rolled into a bacon  weave with a little more raising the steak rub on the inside of the bacon. he called for it to be rolled into aluminum foil as well i opted raise grate on my XL no PS just a drip pan on the lower grate with russet potatoes on the lower and corn on the cob on the LBGE .Dome temp 350 am figuring a hour to hour in a half roughly till ready .Finished pics to follow later thanks for looking
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments