Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT MORE TORNADOS!!

Just experienced a large tornado that hit OKC. I am ok, house is ok, and wife is ok. Since I know you are all wondering...the egg is ok too. Could use some thoughts and prayers for us Okies please!
Persistence and determination are omnipotent!
image.jpg 383.3K
image.jpg 341.4K
image.jpg 332.4K
image.jpg 748.9K
·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Stay safe brother!
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • grEGGorysgrEGGorys Posts: 162
    Our prayers are with the Okies. Son lives in Noble but was taking shelter in Norman hospital. It seems that Oklahoma can't get a break. Stay safe.
    Gulf Coast FL
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 342
    Pray everybody are ok.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Thoughts and prayers with you all that are affected.  Glad you are ok.

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,735
    Man, that 's adding insult to injury. Sending prayers and best wishes your way.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • KennyLeeKennyLee Posts: 665

Family is from Pocasset, Chickasha and Frederick and spent a lot of my youth in those places.  Lot of really tough and hearty folks in that area and prayers are with all. 

Caught some of the realtime coverage on The Weather Channel down here in Texas.  Amazing how precise this storm tracking has gotten.  Hopefully it saved some lives.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

·
  • Firemedic183Firemedic183 Posts: 171
    This tornado season has been crazy. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers...Yes that is the tornado in the background.
    image.jpg 757K
    image.jpg 422.2K
    ·
  • skellis614skellis614 Posts: 63
    Thoughts and prayers from one okie to another. Thanks for what I'm sure is your role in helping the folks!
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,529
    Our noreaster storms up here in Canada pail in comparison to those Tornado's.You should feel proud for the great service you provide firemedic183.Stay safe and egg on!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
    ·
  • DeaconKavDeaconKav Posts: 84
    Praying for all my brothers in Sooner Nation.
    ·
    Thoughts and prayers from one okie to another. Thanks for what I'm sure is your role in helping the folks!

Our noreaster storms up here in Canada pail in comparison to those Tornado's.You should feel proud for the great service you provide firemedic183.Stay safe and egg on!!!

The beg problem besides the tornados were the people getting stuck trying to drive through flooded areas. We also assisted a neighboring city with 3 structure fires caused by the storm. Thank you for the kind words. I feel like one of the luckiest people on earth to be in a profession that I love.
    ·
    @skellis614, where are you at in OK?
    ·