Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sausage

DomCalDomCal Posts: 31
Tonight I threw some Italian sausage on...best sausage I've had in a long time. Cooked at 375....They had a smoke ring and were delicious. 

No pics, sorry, but I had to tell...lol
·

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,821
    Sausage....... It's a fest up in here. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,619
    I love Italian Sausage.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • DomCalDomCal Posts: 31
    Sausage....... It's a fest up in here. 
    LOL.....isn't it always?
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,296
    Any eggfest I go to now better advertise no cover and free drinks for the ladies. I'm looking at you, Salado!
    ·
  • TMayTMay Posts: 87
    Its Pretty Amazing How EverThing Cooked In The Egg Comes Out Great, And Is Super Easy To Cook. I Did Sausage Last Weekend, Raised Direct. Best Ive Cooked Yet.
    Rowlett, Texas
    ·
  • DomCalDomCal Posts: 31
    Any eggfest I go to now better advertise no cover and free drinks for the ladies. I'm looking at you, Salado!
    Shots of Stubbs on the house
    ·