Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Free compact LGBGE near West Chester, PA

Any eggers near West Chester, PA want a compact table for a large. It was only used for 6 months and covered the whole time. I bought a XL this winter and had a double table made so now the compact table is just taking up space in my garage. I also have the cover...you can have that as well. First one to claim it can have it.
XL, LG, mini (soon)
·

Comments

• hapsterhapster Posts: 6,201
    Do you have a pic? How much do you want for it?
    ·
  • DubbsBBQDubbsBBQ Posts: 23
    I can get a pic......don't want anything...it's free. Like I said..it's in great shape....bought it last July. Been in the garage since October. And was under the bge table cover since day one. Someone just needs to pick it up.
    XL, LG, mini (soon)
    ·
    Here is a pic. Don't know why it's upside...sorry.
    image.jpg 222.4K
    XL, LG, mini (soon)
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,201
    Thanks for the pic... I'll talk it over with the boss and let you know. In the meantime, if someone else is interested, don't wait for me...
    ·
  • td66snrftd66snrf Posts: 754
     I can see why your getting rid of it. The egg must have kept falling out of it! I all honesty a generous offer but I'm on the other coast.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
    ·
    Ok Hapster. Forgot to mention...it's the BGE factory table....not homemade or anything like that.
    XL, LG, mini (soon)
    ·
  • dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
    Here is a pic of the table right-side-up. I fixed it for ya @DubbsBBQ
    Table.jpg 379K

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,609
    This is really nice of you!  I am in the southeast so too far from me- but I'm sure it will find a good home.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg wing. 
    2014 Wing King's Apprentice
    ·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    @DubbsBBQ if hapster decides he doesnt want it i'll gladly take it off your hands 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
    Thanks for fixing dougbacker.
    XL, LG, mini (soon)
    ·
  • Luke_dogsLuke_dogs Posts: 6
    Just sent you a PM.
    ·
  • I will take it if no one else has snapped it up.  Can't pick up till next weekend
    ·
  • How do you send email to person on this site?
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,245

How do you send email to person on this site?

Click on their name and it will o to their profile page. Should be a message button somewhere on the top right of that page.
    ·
  • DomCalDomCal Posts: 31
    Is this still available?
    ·
  • HibbyHibby Posts: 423
    Wowzers! 6 hour and 58 minute drive for me. Wish I could find someone so generous close to me.
    Conservative stalwart in Thornville, Ohio
    ·