Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

BGE Extender Group Buy - Payment Details

1235»

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,516
    My bad @Eggcelsior, I followed original instructions just a few minutes ago and did friends and family.  I'm sorry, I did send 5 bucks extra, this is what I get for doing all of this on my phone.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Eggcelsior - I didn't see you wanted "Buying Goods and Services" until after I purchased.  Do I need to change it?
    ·
  • ohiolionohiolion Posts: 28
    Just sent 26.06 as goods and services via PayPal. Thanks for setting this up and thanks to the vendor for participating.
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,254
    payment sent, sorry I slacked took me a few days to get paypal all set up i'm not too computer literate.  thanks for doing this.
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    When are these supposed to ship? I was hoping to get it for this weekends wings cook. 
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,050
    @frankc623 I have followed up with the manufacturer on the next shipping date. I will let you know.
    ·
  • frankc623frankc623 Posts: 163
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    L-BGE | Westminster, MD
    ·