Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Boy, did i screw up

Options
Posted discussion about Georgia Fest with link to slide show in wrong category and now I can move it.  If interested in seeing slide show and recipe for Chorizo served at the parties here is the link:
Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments

• Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    Options
    Great pic's!! I had a great time there it was my first fest. I have had my xl for a couple of months now. I was eat ing and talking, my fault I did not take pic's.  Thanks again for your work.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Thanks.  We will see you next year.  Will you be cooking?
  • mark11
    mark11 Posts: 55
    Options
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited June 2013
    Options
    mark11 said:
    Great pics thanks for sharing. I made pig shots last week and used chorizo instead of Kielbasa and they were great.
    That sounds like a winner.  I also found a recipe that calls for chorizo with spaghetti and green tomatillo sauce instead of tomato based sauce.  A lady in Mexico City had it on her blog.... may try that one two.