Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Sourdough Pizza

Did pizza for the first time last night. I used some of my sourdough starter to make the dough for the crust and it was fantastic! The crust had a wonderful flavor and was crunchy on the outside but still a little chewy on the inside. Did two pies with just basic toppings... mushroom, black olives, sausage and hot peppers (and one 1/2 just pepperoni). Baked each pie for 10-12 minutes on our pampered chef baking stone. The initial feedback was that "this was the best pizza we've ever had!"image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments

• WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,252
    Made some the other night- love homemade pizza on the egg
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 338
    That looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gotta try it one the reasons I bought a egg was to bake.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

·