Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Sourdough Pizza

Did pizza for the first time last night. I used some of my sourdough starter to make the dough for the crust and it was fantastic! The crust had a wonderful flavor and was crunchy on the outside but still a little chewy on the inside. Did two pies with just basic toppings... mushroom, black olives, sausage and hot peppers (and one 1/2 just pepperoni). Baked each pie for 10-12 minutes on our pampered chef baking stone. The initial feedback was that "this was the best pizza we've ever had!"image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.

Comments