Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sourdough Pizza

Did pizza for the first time last night. I used some of my sourdough starter to make the dough for the crust and it was fantastic! The crust had a wonderful flavor and was crunchy on the outside but still a little chewy on the inside. Did two pies with just basic toppings... mushroom, black olives, sausage and hot peppers (and one 1/2 just pepperoni). Baked each pie for 10-12 minutes on our pampered chef baking stone. The initial feedback was that "this was the best pizza we've ever had!"image
Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
021.jpg 280.1K
020.jpg 333.8K

• WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,535
    Made some the other night- love homemade pizza on the egg
    Greensboro, NC
  • JebpotJebpot Posts: 350
    That looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gotta try it one the reasons I bought a egg was to bake.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN