Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2013 EggHead Forum Rub & Sauce Exchange

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    thetrim said:

Any idea what time we can expect our targets???

In about 4-5 hours
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    Sorry if we already discussed this on this lengthy thread, but are we supposed to keep this secret until we send the package???  We can then or are supposed to ID ourselves????
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • cazzy
    edited June 2013
    Options
    thetrim said:

Sorry if we already discussed this on this lengthy thread, but are we supposed to keep this secret until we send the package???  We can then or are supposed to ID ourselves????

Yes, keep it a secret! Do not disclose openly who was randomly drawn for you. In your package, include a simple note. Like:

Enjoy!

thetrim
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I already thought about what I would give if chrisnjenn was receiving my gift.  A big jar of Jelly Bellys that tastes like vomit.  Since we can't give homemade rub, I can't grind those vomit beans into powder for a special rub.  I think a jar of the whole beans would convey my sentiments though. 
    Flint, Michigan
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    Not sure these would make the cut but here's some seared food:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

That EGGtoberfest pic would be a great shot for the Elfster article.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • cazzy
    edited June 2013
    Options
    R2Egg2Q said:

Not sure these would make the cut but here's some seared food:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

That EGGtoberfest pic would be a great shot for the Elfster article.

That's actually the searing pic I was looking for bro! I remember loving it when I saw it but didn't recall who posted it. Thanks for posting man!