Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Comments

• mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
    PIG Pen,[p]I hear the Slovaks are annoyed as hell also![p]mShark
  • Mollyshark,[p]And never mind the croats...[p](I knew this thread was coming, and I was laughing just thinking about it).
  • BeauEgg.JPG
    <p />PIG Pen,
    I feel your pain!!!

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 19,486
    b9979823.jpg
    <p />PIG Pen,
    part brittany spaniel, part Goa'uld

• fishlessman,[p]I love that picture. I should post one of my attack tree frog...
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    There's not much worse than a "Mad Hungarian"!!

You gotta love this place!!!!

Evans
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • TRexTRex Posts: 2,709
    fishlessman,[p]Looks like she just ate some really spicy ABTs - lol
  • Mark,

Dali ste vi Hrvat??

Chris
    Santa Clara, CA

Mark Backer wrote:
    Mollyshark,[p]And never mind the croats...[p](I knew this thread was coming, and I was laughing just thinking about it).
    I am the co-founder of the San Francisco Bay Area Eggfest and I operate the Fred Tri-tip roast Facebook page for Schaub's Meat Market.
  • Mark Backer,
    Shoot, now I'm hankerin for some goulash. That would be a trick on the egg . . .