Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

We have another one.....

Comments

• calikingcaliking Posts: 6,718
    I think its Mangrates.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • mountaindewbassmountaindewbass Posts: 1,725
    Some poor soul trying their hand at trolling. I love nurses, my family is in the medical field so I know exactly how special and important of a job it is
    ·
  • Aviator said:
    Fortoday said:
    I agree. My whole family is in the medical field. Of course there doctors and surgeons.but still

But, but did you not go to school? "there" doctors? Whats with you? Still at 2nd grade?

This is too funny!

I smell a rat. Nobody is that dumb. I hope anyway.

·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Stop being a douchenozzle. Everyone just ignore him and he will go away when he isn't getting a reaction.
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,189

Michigan's upper peninsula is connected to the lower peninsula by the Macinac  Bridge.  The residents of the upper peninsula, called Yoopers, refer to us residents of the lower peninsula as "Trolls" because we live under the bridge.  Therefore, I submit that I'm the Troll.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,363
    edited May 2013
    MCN is smart, but the Troll Hunter is on to him. He's fooled you all! He made a thread to call out a troll he created. Pretty clever if you ask me!

The Troll Hunter contacted me and asked me to pass on this message:

I'm watching you Focker!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,971
    cazzy said:

MCN is smart, but the Troll Hunter is on to him. He's fooled you all! He made a thread to call out a troll he created. Pretty clever if you ask me!

I'm watching you Focker!

The troll hunter is a bad dude. He's a male nurse as well, strong diagnostic and assessment skills, also a keen eye for doodoo. Not afraid of the dirty work.

Thanks for your kind words guys. I'm proud of my profession.

I was 1 of 5 guys in a class of 70. You call that sissy or pathetic, I think of it as good odds ;) that is where I met my wife by the way.

So hard not to feed the trolls, but trust me cazzy, I am not fortoday or any alter ego.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    edited May 2013
    I'm proud of my profession. I was 1 of 5 guys in a class of 70. You call that sissy or pathetic
    My wife is a grad school professor in Nursing.  She has quite a few guys in every class, and they're just as good as the women.  And, sometimes, nursing requires a lot of strength, which comes in handy for guys.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • FortodayFortoday Posts: 94
    You guys r dumb. I'm start, I have a phd
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Fortoday said:
    You guys r dumb. I'm start, I have a phd
    But not in spelling or grammar.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,411
    edited May 2013
    Fortoday said:
    I agree. My whole family is in the medical field. Of course there doctors and surgeons.but still

They must be so proud :)) I can see them now just regaling their friends at the country club of the exploits of their wonderful little son."dr. bob, what does YOUR son do"? "oh, so glad you asked. He trolls bbq forums". We are so proud he didn't enter the family business; surgery is such a bore"!

·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Fortoday said:
    Mr cooking nurse? Really..pathetic a male nurse
    I am sorry but while I completely disagree with this statement I couldn't help to laugh.  Completely unexpected response and it caught me off guard.  When I went to hit Like, I saw 5 Disagrees and 1 OT.  Thanks for the laugh!  

@mrcookingnurse I appreciate your profession.  Had some medical problems of my own and male or female a good nurse is a god send when you are having issues!  Not to mention you probably make more money than him too!
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·

cazzy said:

I'm watching you Focker!

The troll hunter is a bad dude. He's a male nurse as well, strong diagnostic and assessment skills, also a keen eye for doodoo. Not afraid of the dirty work.

Thanks for your kind words guys. I'm proud of my profession.

I was 1 of 5 guys in a class of 70. You call that sissy or pathetic, I think of it as good odds ;) that is where I met my wife by the way.

So hard not to feed the trolls, but trust me cazzy, I am not fortoday or any alter ego.
    MCN, don't be butt hurt, I was just playing...don't know about the others though. :P
    ·
    I AM KING and your my Village IDIOT
    ·

hmmmmm...nope

·
    You can suck it mountaindewb ASS
    ·
    Oh real mature...you must have no life.  i bet you make your weenie with your mothers toe jam.
    ·
    Im very mature, and i have a life, thank you very much. Im just bored at work.  Nice sandlot shot..but no i make my weenie with 100% grade A human.
    ·

So your like Leatherface?  How cute.

·
    yeah..why dont you come over here and see my chainsaw.
    ·
    Yeah..threats...really going to accomplish something.  ill inform you of something special....this is the internet you moron..all threats are hollow.  Grow up, you must be a kid.
    ·
    I apologize for starting this thread.

·
    I know who you are and where you live......come across my bridge, dont forget to feed the troll.
    ·

OMG, how do you report people? Someone out there..mods anybody have any power?

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    Sad part is...Trevor does have a PhD. How's it going trev?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    How did you find me out.
    ·
    I emailed customer service for some help. @mountaindewbass

Lets just let him die. Ignore him. Trust me its hard. I always give in.

·
    Why the heck are y'all taking it so personal? Come on fellas, don't be so freaking sensitive. At least this troll is remotely funny.

·