Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Recipe cards for Toronto fest

A talented lady at my office made these for me for Saturday. Quality is much better than shown. I think they look great

photo SATAYANDSAUCE1.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,851
    Show off
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    I didn't do them Travis, all I did was come up with the recipes :D

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • cheech5001cheech5001 Posts: 102
    Fantastic!

Looking forward to having an original in my hand!  

P.S. - Did you get them laminated for waterproofness??  Weather is looking iffy!!
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,892
    They look great!  I imagine it is definitely good to have on hand so you don't have to answer the same question over and over.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
    I heard about the weather. No lamination, they are on cardstock though. Maybe a light coating of varathane or some Glad sandwich bags. :((

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    They look great!  I imagine it is definitely good to have on hand so you don't have to answer the same question over and over.  
    Specially true when there are a lot of ingredients. I don't know what she is going to do once I figure out what I'm doing with the lamb tonight
    >:D<

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • BigWaderBigWader Posts: 590
    I didn't do them Travis, all I did was come up with the recipes :D
    He's more of an IDEA GUY!!!
    :))

Large BGE

·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Very nice. Thanks for the cashew sauce recipe...the other half drinks the stuff
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·

Joan,

I'll e-mail the stuff tomorrow. You haven't been to a fest where I've made the sate have you?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Joan,

I'll e-mail the stuff tomorrow. You haven't been to a fest where I've made the sate have you?

email me too please

·

Kay, Have to convert to imperial for you though. This stuff is seriously good

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 617
    Can't wait to grab these in person!! Pretty pumped for my first Eggfest.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
    edited May 2013
    Cheers man! You should be cooking! It's easy. My first was Eggtoberfest in '08. I was scared sh!tless.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Maybe next time. This time I'm just looking to see what it's all about.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
    Maybe you can spend half an hour cooking up my crap so I can get a beer >:D<

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,687
    LS, if I show up, can I take some uncooked skewers home? been without a kitchen for a week :((
    canuckland
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,064
    Tres fancy. Can I get the cashew recipe too? I'll even take the metric version :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347

Joan,

No, not yet. Afraid to now if you do the sauce at a fest.....other half might follow you home. :-))
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
    LS, if I show up, can I take some uncooked skewers home? been without a kitchen for a week :((
    Gary, you are showing up aren't you?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Maybe you can spend half an hour cooking up my crap so I can get a beer >:D<

Perhaps I can find you a beer. ;)
    ·