Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Recipe cards for Toronto fest

A talented lady at my office made these for me for Saturday. Quality is much better than shown. I think they look great

photo SATAYANDSAUCE1.jpg

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,865
    Show off
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,408
    I didn't do them Travis, all I did was come up with the recipes :D

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cheech5001cheech5001 Posts: 102
    Fantastic!

Looking forward to having an original in my hand!  

P.S. - Did you get them laminated for waterproofness??  Weather is looking iffy!!
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,086
    They look great!  I imagine it is definitely good to have on hand so you don't have to answer the same question over and over.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

I heard about the weather. No lamination, they are on cardstock though. Maybe a light coating of varathane or some Glad sandwich bags. :((

Steve 

Caledon, ON

They look great!  I imagine it is definitely good to have on hand so you don't have to answer the same question over and over.  
    Specially true when there are a lot of ingredients. I don't know what she is going to do once I figure out what I'm doing with the lamb tonight
    >:D<

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BigWaderBigWader Posts: 594
    I didn't do them Travis, all I did was come up with the recipes :D
    He's more of an IDEA GUY!!!
    :))

Large BGE

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    Very nice. Thanks for the cashew sauce recipe...the other half drinks the stuff
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX

Joan,

I'll e-mail the stuff tomorrow. You haven't been to a fest where I've made the sate have you?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Joan,

I'll e-mail the stuff tomorrow. You haven't been to a fest where I've made the sate have you?

email me too please

Kay, Have to convert to imperial for you though. This stuff is seriously good

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 617
    Can't wait to grab these in person!! Pretty pumped for my first Eggfest.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    edited May 2013
    Cheers man! You should be cooking! It's easy. My first was Eggtoberfest in '08. I was scared sh!tless.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Maybe next time. This time I'm just looking to see what it's all about.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    Maybe you can spend half an hour cooking up my crap so I can get a beer >:D<

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,783
    LS, if I show up, can I take some uncooked skewers home? been without a kitchen for a week :((
    canuckland
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,159
    Tres fancy. Can I get the cashew recipe too? I'll even take the metric version :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347

Joan,

No, not yet. Afraid to now if you do the sauce at a fest.....other half might follow you home. :-))
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    LS, if I show up, can I take some uncooked skewers home? been without a kitchen for a week :((
    Gary, you are showing up aren't you?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Maybe you can spend half an hour cooking up my crap so I can get a beer >:D<

Perhaps I can find you a beer. ;)