Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Cornish Game Hens

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited 11:05PM in EggHead Forum
Got 4 of these to cook tonight (the kids like to have a whole bird for themselves) but I have yet to cook this on the egg, does anyone have some suggestions? Granted this is given I can find some lump on a holiday. I was so low last night that I cooked with the bottem vent all the way open and the daisy wheel off and it still only hit 300 degrees.

• jake42jake42 Posts: 931
    I have found that spatchcoking cornish hen is quick and easy.

• SmokingInMO,
    If you don't have Dr.BBQ's book, get it and try his jam-glazed cornish hens. A big hit at my house![p]Barbara