Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

The ribs are on: a silent picture

2»

Comments

• jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,253

Super looking ribs, MCN, well done!

I, too, love the PartyQ.  It is simple, and with just a bit of tinkering, super reliable.

John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
  • skellis614skellis614 Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    @Mrcookingnurse Glad you liked it. Always happy to supply as well.
    LBGE, Burgeoning Accessories
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,506
    Thanks for the input irt the PartyQ; I'm shopping...

I Know Why The Egged Bird Sings.

Ogden, Utard.  
  • jimreed777jimreed777 Posts: 267
    @ GoldfishDude Lebanon bologna is a sweet, smoked, beef balogna that is made in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. Seltzer's is the official Lebanon Balogna. The rest are just imitators. I actually live in the town, Palmyra, PA where it is made. When you drive past the smoke houses, it smells awesome! Palmyra is the neighboring town to Hershey. On any given day I smell a smokehouse, roasted peanuts from the Reeses plant, roasted cocoa beans from the Hershey plant, and of course cow crap from the fields and farms all around. Sometimes the mixtures of smells around can get intense.
    Grew up eating the stuff. Seltzer's. Wonder Bread, Lebanon Bolgna, yellow mustard and some white american cheese. I must have eaten thousands of those. I grew up in Mohnton, PA...just a short drive east starting on the Horseshoe pike from Hershey. What I miss most though is being so close to Shady Maple.