Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Memorial Day and Recent Cooks (pics)

Options
Chubbs
Chubbs Posts: 6,929

Been really busy lately with work, but still been cooking. Here are a few recent cooks. The shrimp recipe was borrowed ("copied") from @NecessaryIndulgences blog and boy was it killer. Paired the shrimp with some couscous with scallions and tomatoes. Kobe beef sliders on the mini were great. Topped with my homemade bacon and some sharp white cheedar cheese I smoked. The mini is a machine.

Today for memorial day, I lit the egg at 11am and prepped some wings. Went with a ranch hot sauce-- thanks @Dyal_SC. Second time making it and just as good as I remembered-- I did tweak it a bit though. Had my sister in law over for dinner tonight and I prepared herb crusted pork loin with proscuitto wrapped asparagus bundles and quinoa. The herbs were from my garden--- rosemary, lemon thyme, parsley, and basil. Made a paste with the herbs and a garlic infused EVOO. Hope everyone had a great day.... Thanks for looking....

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013

Comments