Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pics of the fam bam or just you

2»

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,611

I'm on the right.

I only see one person in that pic.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,361
    500 said:
    This is us.  We have a no shaving policy in the house.

The Caps are out.  You can shave those playoff beards now.  :)

Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • BuckeyeBobBuckeyeBob Posts: 651
    edited May 2013
    Great to put faces with the names.  Here is my family at the recent college graduation for my oldest.

Clarendon Hills, IL
  • EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    This is my oldest son at 9 years of age playing his favorite position. He plays full time travel baseball and wanted me to use the pictures that he likes best

This is my wife of almost 13 years and we've been together for almost 18 years and our daughter who is 8

This is my 5 year old boy who is just getting ready for his game

And then my wife and I

• EddieK76EddieK76 Posts: 415
    This is my oldest son at 9 years of age playing his favorite position. He plays full time travel baseball and wanted me to use the pictures that he likes best

This is my wife of almost 13 years and we've been together for almost 18 years and our daughter who is 8

This is my 5 year old boy who is just getting ready for his game

And then my wife and I

• TexanOfTheNorthTexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,610
    @EddieK76 - Nice looking family Eddie. Looks like your son had home plate well blocked!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Yes, he does quite a job back there...Kids slide into him and they just don't move.  Amazing too cause he's tiny!

THanks for the compliments!
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,674
    The family on Fathers Day last year on Lake Lanier, GA.
    DSC01812.JPG 144.9K

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia