Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Just ordered a DigiQ.......

2»

Comments

• SookieSookie Posts: 85
    Hehe Sookie is our kitties name.  Even though some of them are deceased, we have an S them going on.  So far we've had Skittles, Sissy, Sami, Sophie and now Sookie. 
    Miscellaneous 177.JPG
    3072 x 2304 - 3M
  • BotchBotch Posts: 2,330
    Sookie said:
    Last night we did chicken breasts pounded then, then wrapped around ham and gouda cheese.  secure with some toothpicks and wrap some bacon around, and smoked over some apple wood.  We also did some spicy new potatoes marinaded in olive oil and spices, then throw them on the grill.  They turn out blackish/crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside. 
    Um, dayam, cooks like that REQUIRE pics!  

I Know Why The Egged Bird Sings.

Ogden, Utard.  
  • SookieSookie Posts: 85

@Botch

Whoever said I didn't aim to please.  :)  I don't have pics of the potatoes but here is the chicken, sorry no pics of them sliced and seeing the nice way they turned out on the inside :)

Chicken.jpg
    540 x 720 - 71K