Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stainless Tables

Options
I'm in the market for a stainless table for an XL Egg.  I've not been able to find anything available locally (Saskatchewan Canada).

So far I've managed to find three different manufacturers:

Challenger
TIm @ Castle Stove in Illinois
Southern Specialties

Now I'm not 100% sold on any of the three manufacturers yet, only because I haven't done enough research so far.

I have a couple questions though. 

-Am I missing any manufacturers?
-As far as locating a dealer closest to where I am, I've found Challenger/Southern Specialties dealer within 600 miles.  Does anybody know of anything closer to Saskatoon SK?
-Can any current owners of SS tables comment on specific manufacturers pros or cons, also and general likes or dislikes about the stainless cabinets in general?
-Can anybody recommend any "must have" options on a cabinet (ie casters, shelving, storage, etc)?

This thread will possibly be followed up with a "BBQ'ing Across America" thread as I'm planning/wanting to drive down myself to pick up whichever cabinet I settle on. 

I've been looking for an excuse to do a bit of a Diner, Drive-Ins and Dives tour into the U.S.A., and this may give me the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. 

Thanks in advance,
Kevin.

Comments