Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What the ....

Options
Why am I not able to post without permission?  I tried to post this mornings cook and got the message "you discussion will be posted after approval"...Who's approval?
Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    A bug in vanilla. Happens randomly. I approve you!
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    It has happened to many, I think it's a capacity thing - but some of the more 'puter literates might have a better idea.
    Try logging out and back in. VI left, one or more times over it.... 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Thanks...I needed that...Really.... posting on this forum is so frustrating sometimes
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    VI left, one or more times over it.... 
    I was one of the first to get the "message".  I took it literally and decided my EZ Bake forum was more user friendly.  I found out later that it is a software glitch.  So, I learned to "copy/paste"  before  posting.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    VI left, one or more times over it.... 
    I was one of the first to get the "message".  I took it literally and decided my EZ Bake forum was more user friendly.  I found out later that it is a software glitch.  So, I learned to "copy/paste"  before  posting.
    I was doing copy and paste..It is learning our get arounds...
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    It's happened to me once.  I thought the post eventually showed up, but it didn't (I did Cook's Illustrated "Naked Chicken", and it wasn't very good, so no harm/no fowl.)

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.