Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Extender Group Buy - Payment Details

Eggcelsior
Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
edited May 2013 in EggHead Forum
Party time!

I have finalized things with the manufacturer. PayPal is live and I can start taking orders. I will take orders through 6/1 and payment through 6/7. The manufacturer will invoice me through PayPal and I will forward your info and payment to him. As soon as I get your payment, you will go into the shipping queue in the order that payment was received.

Details:
The PayPal account is bge.groupbuy@gmail.com. The "uninitiated" will need to sign up at PayPal.com. There are two ways to pay, credit/debit card or by linking your bank account to your PayPal account and sending a wire transfer to my account. Neither I or the manufacturer will ever seen any bank account info. I am giving everyone the choice of payment. If you choose credit PayPal charges a small fee which amounts to approximately $1.06 on top of the payment itself. When paying, select "transfer" and then "send someone money". Next, select friends and family for the transfer.

Here is the fun part. I have been able to get this for $25 shippedB-)

This price is only for US eggheads. For our Northerly-inclined neighbors, PM me or @MrCookingNurse to work out details. Your packages will need to be wrapped in flannel so there may be a small surcharge for additional shipping. I am in discussion with the manufacturer on this as he hasn't ever shipped to Canada. I promise it will not be excessive.

When you send me the payment, there is a message box at the bottom. Please type your forum handle, name, and shipping address in this space. This will be forwarded to the manufacturer.

We are getting these for basically cost. The manufacturer has been a pleasure to work with and I just wanted you all to know that. He is planning on sitting up a website to do direct sales but is doing this in hopes we all will enjoy his product and refer friends to him if we like it. He did not ask me to say this but I felt that it was deserved based on my experience. I am try to be completely transparent. I have no relationship with him beyond this and am not profiting from this whatsoever.

I will let everyone know when the units begin shipping. EDIT: If you want more than one, just send the corresponding 25 bucks per unit.

Enjoy!

Comments