Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My friggin big steel frisbee

doubledouble Posts: 1,214
It arrived. Had to break the diet and grabbed some Papa Murphy's to test out on it tonight.

Lynnwood WA
·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Family size pizza with plenty of room maybe I didn't need 21 inches...
    image.jpg 1.6M
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    Nice crispy base
    image.jpg 1.8M
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,249
    that pizza looks so small on that big ol' steel.  good work man!
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,208
    Beautiful!!!
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Looks good! I am starting to regret not buying one during the group buy now that I am seeing everyone's posts.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,417
    Is the Steel sitting on top of a wok with a stone below it? Trying to figure out what my setup would be for a Large or a Medium. Have my steel just haven't had time to test it between end of year school and work stuff.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    Xl plate setter feet up, grid, pizza stone raised grid, baking steel
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    The heat retention is crazy 1.30 am and the steel was still at 90 degrees when I removed it.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    what was the dome temp?
    ·
  • Papa Murphy's are awesome. They just opened one near my house. (Not good for the diet)!
    ·
    I had it around 550
    Lynnwood WA
    ·