Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Peppered Stout Beef

AltonAlton Posts: 443
My inspiration came from @R2Egg2Q , @Ragtop99, and of course @hapster. Here you go... No need for me to explain the process.... It came out great!
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
image.jpg 1.1M
image.jpg 891.9K
image.jpg 853.7K
image.jpg 1.1M
image.jpg 988.7K
image.jpg 1.3M

Comments

• Looks good.
  • AltonAlton Posts: 443
    Enjoyed on a whole wheat tortilla with monetary jack cheese.. Very nice combo
    image.jpg 739.4K
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
  • tnbarbqtnbarbq Posts: 248
    I'm going to have to break down and try that sometime soon.  Everyone that's posted looks great!
    Scooter 
    Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge
  • R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Looks great Alton! That tortilla & jack cheese wrap looks & sounds really good too!
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,142
    Sounds like a must-do. Looks great!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • CoolBeesCoolBees Posts: 32
    I did one of these a few weeks ago with great results!! Lots of ways to cook a chuck roast but I would put this recipe at the top of the list
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,542
    edited May 2013

Yes, Its easy like a rib roast. Cant go wrong. And tastes amazing.

If you have not tried this you are missing out.

Just give yourself an extra hour to play with before serve time. Just sayin. :)

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.