Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a view

Options
shtgunal3
shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
Just finished up burgers and dogs. Also grilled some pineapple slices. If you haven't tried a burger with a grilled pineapple slice, your missing out. Now I'm sitting back drinking a beer or 12 and listening to the Braves game. Life is good.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Looks great. A bit chilly for outside tonight, but looking forward to great weather and great Egging over the weekend.
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    @tjcoley a bit chilly it is. May in Alabama and I had to go get long pants and a sweatshirt. Maybe I should be drinking bourbon instead of beer.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I love sitting on the porch with the eggs :)

Everything's upside down at our house so egging has been a minimum. Sneaking in a brisket or ribs on Monday.

XLBGE 
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    That  don't look all bad.

Enjoy.