Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I need to get rid of this nest (XL)

It is just sitting under my patio doing nothing and nobody on Craigslist wants it. I got it in September and it was only used until I moved my Egg into my table in February. It has been under a cover since. It is in perfect shape, not a scratch on it and it has a Weber cover that the dealer gave me. I am in the Dallas area. I would ship it if I could figure out how. The dealer says its 375 new, I asked 300 for it. Somebody make me an offer.
IMG_7583.JPG 365.9K
IMG_7587.JPG 272.3K
IMG_7588.JPG 348.2K
IMG_7589.JPG 483.5K

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,504
    Have a stone cut to go across the top (not the mesh) and have a moveable table.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,587
    Wish I was close to you. I would take it. 

Add larger casters and a different top and have a rolling work bench for your new covered patio. I am sure you can make good use of that thing. 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,337
    the obvious solution is to buy another XL and use this thing!

XLBGE 
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,493
    Eggcellent solution.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Actually, I am going to add a Medium, saving my coins. I like the table ideas as well. May end up having to do that if I cant get rid of this thing.
    You could make this a table for the medium or something

XLBGE 
    Two eggs are awesome!

XLBGE 
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 747
    Wish I have XL in my backyard. Oh well.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• have you still got the nest?  If yes contact me at woody@e-ssi.com

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,402
    If anyone needs a stock Large or XL nest, I have extras in the attic.  I bought them used planning on mod'ing them with a better base and bigger casters, but never got around to it.

Connect:  Website  -  Facebook  -  Twitter