Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I need to get rid of this nest (XL)

It is just sitting under my patio doing nothing and nobody on Craigslist wants it. I got it in September and it was only used until I moved my Egg into my table in February. It has been under a cover since. It is in perfect shape, not a scratch on it and it has a Weber cover that the dealer gave me. I am in the Dallas area. I would ship it if I could figure out how. The dealer says its 375 new, I asked 300 for it. Somebody make me an offer.

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,446
    Have a stone cut to go across the top (not the mesh) and have a moveable table.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 6,692
    Wish I was close to you. I would take it. 

Add larger casters and a different top and have a rolling work bench for your new covered patio. I am sure you can make good use of that thing. 
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,393
    the obvious solution is to buy another XL and use this thing!

XLBGE 
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,993
    Eggcellent solution.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to my daughter), MBGE and lots of toys

• Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Actually, I am going to add a Medium, saving my coins. I like the table ideas as well. May end up having to do that if I cant get rid of this thing.
    You could make this a table for the medium or something

XLBGE 
    Two eggs are awesome!

XLBGE 
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 760
    Wish I have XL in my backyard. Oh well.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

• have you still got the nest?  If yes contact me at woody@e-ssi.com

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder

• stlcharcoalstlcharcoal Posts: 1,915
    If anyone needs a stock Large or XL nest, I have extras in the attic.  I bought them used planning on mod'ing them with a better base and bigger casters, but never got around to it.