Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My friggin big steel frisbee

doubledouble Posts: 1,214
It arrived. Had to break the diet and grabbed some Papa Murphy's to test out on it tonight.

Lynnwood WA
·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Family size pizza with plenty of room maybe I didn't need 21 inches...
    image.jpg 1.6M
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    Nice crispy base
    image.jpg 1.8M
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    that pizza looks so small on that big ol' steel.  good work man!
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,583
    Beautiful!!!
    ·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Looks good! I am starting to regret not buying one during the group buy now that I am seeing everyone's posts.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,925
    Is the Steel sitting on top of a wok with a stone below it? Trying to figure out what my setup would be for a Large or a Medium. Have my steel just haven't had time to test it between end of year school and work stuff.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    Xl plate setter feet up, grid, pizza stone raised grid, baking steel
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
    The heat retention is crazy 1.30 am and the steel was still at 90 degrees when I removed it.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    what was the dome temp?
    ·
  • Papa Murphy's are awesome. They just opened one near my house. (Not good for the diet)!
    ·
    I had it around 550
    Lynnwood WA
    ·