Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lump

otterotter Posts: 188
My Ace Store stopped carrying Wicked Good lump. They replaced it with Komodo Joe lump, has any one used this? How is it compared to Wicked Good? Looked on Naked Whiz site and didn't see it. Thanks
Pure Michigan
Grand Rapids, Michigan  LBGE, SBGE
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Your local Walmart has RO on sale today and tomorrow -- 17.6 pound bags for $10.00  Thats a good price.
    ·
  • Just popped by today to pick up a bag and was surprised when it rang up at $10; will be going back later today to pick up a few more, damn good score at that price!
    ·
  • freduc2freduc2 Posts: 69
    Stopped at Lowes today 20lb bags of Cowboy $9.99. Sale just this weekend. 
    LBGE, Weber Performer. Located in Franklin County Pa.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,983
    I've heard great things about Kamodo Joe lump, if not pricey I'd try it.  

As others have mentioned, RO and Cowboy are on sale right now, I like RO but bought a few bags of cowboy to try since it was a deal. 

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I bought 6 bags of royal oak yesterday. 10 bucks a bag , can't beat it!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    I picked up twenty bags.  For me thats about ten months worth.
    ·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109
    dang that's a good deal!
    ·