Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thursday Night Cook - Stuffed Pork Loin

Options
2»

Comments

• Que_n_Brew
    Que_n_Brew Posts: 578
    Options
    Nice Hap. I love the kalamata olives on the inside and the chunks of garlic on the outside.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    We need a [Agree to Disagree] button ;).  

I'm a Braves fan, but I get that the 'chop is annoying- especially for the other team.  Heck sometimes it is annoying for us Braves fans when they do it for no reason.  There should be a chop limit per game. 
    hapster said:
    Atlanta finished a sweep of the Twins yesterday. Go Braves!
    Don't want to hit the disagree button... But I hate the Braves. As a Tigers and lifelong Phillies fan; I hope you can understand. The tomahawk chop is the most annoying sound in the world. :)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Hap, just pound the meat a little thinner and use more stuffing.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    That's ok Hap. I can't stand the phillies. I only mildly dislike the tigers.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    I'm a big Braves fan, but I wish FSU would make us give the chop back. It came with Neon Dieon
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA