Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,861
    I want the pink one

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,367
    Don't buy it Travis, if I get you in the gift exchange you're covered. It will be, how should I say it, customised

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• ParallelParallel Posts: 428
    Sweet! I ordered a gray one. Thanks for the heads up.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
  • SeeingSpotsSeeingSpots Posts: 151
    That's barely a sale though, that's like 12% off.  Come on Michelle, throw us a bone!
    Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,075
    I think the best deal you can get is to sign up for the mailing list and hope you score an open box deal.  Last one was like $69.  Then again...could be a while to save $16 and it could cost you more than that in overcooked steak ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    The pnk ones "re-act" twice as fast as the others.. 8-}
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,542
    That's barely a sale though, that's like 12% off.  Come on Michelle, throw us a bone!
    Anything more than 10% is a pretty good sale in the retail world outside of the holiday season. Perhaps we should organize another group buy.  ;)
  • ParallelParallel Posts: 428
    Well... 12% is enough to get me off the sidelines. Plus free shipping, that's not bad if you ask me.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.
  • SeeingSpotsSeeingSpots Posts: 151
    Parallel said:
    Well... 12% is enough to get me off the sidelines. Plus free shipping, that's not bad if you ask me.
    No, it's not bad at all, especially for a quality product.  I'm just wishful complainin'. Besides, I have one for the BGE, just thinking about adding one for the kitchen.
    Flowery Branch, GA  LBGE
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,645
    Actually, I'm thinking about getting the pink one so Wilma will leave my beloved green alone.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

• r270bar270ba Posts: 763

Anything more than 10% is a pretty good sale in the retail world outside of the holiday season. Perhaps we should organize another group buy.  ;)

I am In for a group buy

Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• I'd be interested in a group buy also.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• Wish they had the color I wanted but this has been on my list for a while, just might have to pull the trigger!
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,130
    Damn it must be hot over there at Thermoworks... 89°F wherever they are.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,542
    I just sent an email to Thermoworks about a group sale...Fingers crossed,
  • TMayTMay Posts: 87
    Thanks For Posting.... Ordered Mine Today....
    Rowlett, Texas
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,563
    Jeez the site will crash with a thermapen Grp buy bye!!!
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • JamieoroJamieoro Posts: 180

I want the pink one

I got the pink one for Mother's Day! I highly recommend it.
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Orange is fastest

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,329
    I just sent an email to Thermoworks about a group sale...Fingers crossed,
    Your a machine, just tell them we have buying power  B-)

XLBGE 
  • Ordered the grey one.  Thanks for the sale tip!!!
  • grEGGorysgrEGGorys Posts: 166
    I just ordered the grey one. Pink is not my color and white and me don't get along. I have been wanting one for a while but was hoping for an open box sale. Tired of waiting when I saw the price. I can't imagine a group buy being much cheaper although I could pick my own color. I am sure the grey will be as fast as the racing red one I was looking at.
    Gulf Coast FL