Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Comment needs approval?!

I posted a response to a question earlier today and received a message that said that my post would be posted following review/approval - what's up with that?! Never seen that before. Did Big (green egg) Brother see something he didn't like? Nothing inflammatory or controversial in the post. Only thing I can guess is that I mentioned the name of a big box store (as the location to purchase a chimney cap for rain protection). Would that do it?
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    That shouldn't be a problem, but the forum has had some glitches of late, don't take it serious..
    ·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Log out and log back in.  You will have to repost because it will never be approved.
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • r270bar270ba Posts: 763
    Oh and it isn't anything you did.  It is random and aggravating.
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

·
  • MrossMross Posts: 324
    Big brother is watching you. Have you pissed off the IRS lately?
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
    My question is, when did Obama know about this?! Thanks all - mostly just curious to know if there was a policy I wasn't aware of.
    ·
  • MrossMross Posts: 324
    He knew all along! :)
    Duncan, SC
    ·
  • jeroldharterjeroldharter Posts: 437
    ddegger said:
    My question is, when did Obama know about this?! Thanks all - mostly just curious to know if there was a policy I wasn't aware of.
    I'm sure that the officers here are shielded by an army of subordinates who did nothing wrong, plead the 5th, and the superiors first heard about this on TV.
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 4,924
    You forgot it's Bush's fault.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • jeroldharterjeroldharter Posts: 437
    You forgot it's Bush's fault.

That is implied.

·
  • bodskibodski Posts: 350
    It was a low level IT person

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

·