Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Throw down permission request

henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
Would anyone object if I posted my frickin chicken on the throw down? I don't think I'll do another chicken cook before the deadline. I have a couple of likes on my post so I can just do it over on the td thread.

I finally may have time for a packer this weekend. I'd punch a baby if I could get this one right.

Thanks
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,477
    I already told you to buddy. Do it now so I can vote for you!
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,123
    I'm not sure about sucker punching an infant.  Why wouldn't your frickin chicken count?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Wasn't sure if anyone would mind...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,897
    Was it fried in grease that was 375 degrees?

If not, I object.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,075

Freddie,

It's still wide open and I hope you win. Do you want me to pick you up some Maple Leaf lump? It's 13.50 a bag now + 13 % HST. You can claim that back at the border when you go home. Keep all your receipts cause you will get it back on everything you spend here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,249
    my vote can be swayed.....i like the look of you JD cabinet just saying........................
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,173
    Go for it!!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,586
    No Ozark Oak for anyone who objects.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,417
    @henapple if I haven't been kicked off for posting my 45 minute wing cook, your Frickin Chicken cook belongs there more then mine. Have at it man!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,123

Freddie,

It's still wide open and I hope you win. Do you want me to pick you up some Maple Leaf lump? It's 13.50 a bag now + 13 % HST. You can claim that back at the border when you go home. Keep all your receipts cause you will get it back on everything you spend here

That would be great about the Maple Leaf lump.  How many bags do you think I can take back?  I'll take up to five, but I'll leave that up to you.  Just let me know how much I owe you.  Thanks LS.  I can't wait to meet you.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·