Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Throw down permission request

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Would anyone object if I posted my frickin chicken on the throw down? I don't think I'll do another chicken cook before the deadline. I have a couple of likes on my post so I can just do it over on the td thread.

I finally may have time for a packer this weekend. I'd punch a baby if I could get this one right.

Thanks
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I already told you to buddy. Do it now so I can vote for you!
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    Options
    I'm not sure about sucker punching an infant.  Why wouldn't your frickin chicken count?
    Flint, Michigan
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Wasn't sure if anyone would mind...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Was it fried in grease that was 375 degrees?

If not, I object.

XLBGE 
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options

Freddie,

It's still wide open and I hope you win. Do you want me to pick you up some Maple Leaf lump? It's 13.50 a bag now + 13 % HST. You can claim that back at the border when you go home. Keep all your receipts cause you will get it back on everything you spend here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    my vote can be swayed.....i like the look of you JD cabinet just saying........................
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Go for it!!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    No Ozark Oak for anyone who objects.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    @henapple if I haven't been kicked off for posting my 45 minute wing cook, your Frickin Chicken cook belongs there more then mine. Have at it man!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    Options

Freddie,

It's still wide open and I hope you win. Do you want me to pick you up some Maple Leaf lump? It's 13.50 a bag now + 13 % HST. You can claim that back at the border when you go home. Keep all your receipts cause you will get it back on everything you spend here

That would be great about the Maple Leaf lump.  How many bags do you think I can take back?  I'll take up to five, but I'll leave that up to you.  Just let me know how much I owe you.  Thanks LS.  I can't wait to meet you.
    Flint, Michigan