Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Teenager Tested "Tasted Terrific!"

As a rule, my 18 year old daughter says most everything I cook on the egg has something wrong with it.  It's too smokey or spicy or salty or bland or too much bacon or not enough bacon...etc.  I was surprised and delighted when she said she really liked the Wangs with Whiskey Sauce I cooked for the Throwdown.  She said next to pizza, it's her favorite thing I have cooked on the egg and was really good! 

On Sunday, I cooked spareribs for my birthday. I had to sneak in the cook between morning church and the awards night for the AWANA program so somewhere in the process I neglected to take pictures.  Yeah, I know it didn't happen, but that's not the point.  My daughter was highly complimentary of the ribs.  Ordinarily, such compliments are followed by requests for money or other things.  Not so this time which leads me to believe they were sincere.  Two cooks in a row?  I'm on a roll!    

Flint, Michigan

Comments