Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ugh. Busy night

Doesn't this guy just drive you insane. I've been logged off and given this notice about evey third page I go to.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,461
    Okay, I'm done posting for the night...had to sign in 5 times just to post this. Lol
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • lol
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,000
    I'm in the same boat as cazzy.
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,624
    10:00 Pm on the left coast, all the easterners have passed out or fallen asleep, no over capacity issues noted. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214

10:00 Pm on the left coast, all the easterners have passed out or fallen asleep, no over capacity issues noted. 

I just had it happen again argh
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,213
    It's starting again....
    [-(
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • bbqlearnerbbqlearner Posts: 721
    Keep getting logged out but didnt get the guy.

Houston, TX - Buddy LBGE, Don SBGE, Tiny Mini & Shiny Momma Pitts n Spitts

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    I saw that green bastard first thing this morning and have had to log back in 3 times so far today. X(

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,985
    I keep getting logged out, then just click on another thread or something and I'm logged back in. Strange....

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,788
    gotta love that guy
    :)) sites randomly logging me in and out by itself now. if its over capacity, image what its going to be with all the new eggers this spring
    ·
  • doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    Do you remember a whilst back when there was the Troll issue we had these problems... Interesting how after @eggcelsior had the exposé last night all of a sudden there are issues...
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    Never came across that error myself. Hope it never happens.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·