Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Off topic.. Not tonight

henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
Just finished on of my best egg cooks ever. I just don't think the time is probably right to post about it.

I've only been here for a while but feel like I know many of you. I've had the good fortune to meet several of y'all either in Salado or hooking up with some Ozark. The great thing about the Ozark is meeting you in person. Mickey said something the other day about this being a family.. I can see that in the actions and friendship shared here. I'm really glad to be a part of this. It's more than the egg... It's the eggers. Say a prayer for Oklahoma tonight.

Tony.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• calracefancalracefan Posts: 484
    Amen Brother !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Spot on @henapple !
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Well said, @henapple.

[Northern] Virginia is for [meat] lovers.
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,578
    +1 on respect.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • AlbertaEggerAlbertaEgger Posts: 778
    Great post and well said. Fully agree with that. (On a side note, I posted the soya chicken amounts on the throw down post as requested, i am just not sure how to post on other topics so that you get notified, so i am letting you know here.)
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    Alberta... I got it. Thanks.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·