Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cattle boyz?

Anyone familiar with this brand BBQ sauce and rubs...are they worth a try?
Made in Alberta Canada.
Thanks.
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock? 

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
·

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    Not bad but not great either. Better off getting Ted Reader's rubs.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,525
    Thanks LS was thinking you would reply.Here in NL there isn't much selection especially for bbq sauces and rubs. I do know a place locally to get Ted Reader though.

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,582
    No problem with Cattle boyz, it is a sauce. Here on the left coast, it is sold in Costco and is one of their best buys. My son uses it all the time, although he does customize it.  
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,525
    Are there many Canadian brand BBQ rubs and sauces out there??? I haven't seen much other than those already mentioned? I do have a few surprises tho for my exchange buddy
    ;)

·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,582
    @CANMAN1976 - not sure if you have any locations nearby but these guys are great. 

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    There are quite a few. Crazy **** out of Barrie ON is good. Barberian rub, Fire in the Kitchen rubs from Caledon, Langtree and London marinades from TO and Cluck and Squeal rubs. The PC Beer and Chipotle is good too.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·