Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lets see your set- up (pics)

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    A work in progress ...
    image.jpg 2.5M
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,807
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,426
    This thread is pr0ntabulous. Will bookmark it for the times when spirits need lifting.

@cazzy: love that table. Is your patio flagstones on a concrete pad? I am thinking of having something similar put in, for exactly the same reason :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,903
    caliking said:
    This thread is pr0ntabulous. Will bookmark it for the times when spirits need lifting.

@cazzy: love that table. Is your patio flagstones on a concrete pad? I am thinking of having something similar put in, for exactly the same reason :)
    Thanks!  Flagstone.  
    Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 6,903
    Here's where my large resides. I need to get off my butt and get the patio furniture out image And the fresh herbs to making eggin better image
    Wow, what a beautiful lawn.  These days, I only see grass that green at golf courses.  
    Just a hack that makes some **** BBQ...
    ·
  • MJGMJG Posts: 170
    Best I can do for now... image
    image.jpg 1.2M
    Large Big Green Egg in a nest. North Shore of Boston.
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,015
    @cazzy- Thank You. I have been working on it for about 4yrs plus the rainy May we have had hasn't hurt any

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 625
    Your herb garden looks amazing too!
    ·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 447
    edited May 2013
    MisterM said:
    Here's where I keep my Large Big Green Egg and my gas grill (aka "the thousand dollar hot dog cooker").

i use my thousand dollar gassser for the same thing!!! to make it easier to swallow,i use it for preheating the  pizza stone while the egg is heating up!

·
  • ToolmasterToolmaster Posts: 41
    Mine

I went to bed last night mean and woke up meaner !  
    "Matt Dillon"

·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,127
    @Solson005 what kind of projector do you use with that? And what's your sound hook up? My neighbors are mostly older so if I wanted to do a similar setup would have to keep the volume way down.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,230

Here's where my large resides. I need to get off my butt and get the patio furniture out

And the fresh herbs to making eggin better

Looks to me like you need to get off your ass and do something to green that yard up.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    Y'all have some sweet setups!!!
    This is what I'm working with.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Box on the right is for eggcessories .
    image.jpg 3.5M

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    @Scottborasjr the projector is where it gets expensive. I've done lots of research and you need one with at least 2000 lumens to be bright enough. I've borrowed a really cheap one that we had to wait until it was really dark and a high end one that has 5000 lumens. I'm saving up for the Dlp one with 5000 lumens so I can hook up the wii and play it with some daylight left. I just use computer speakers with a built in subwoofer and it is plenty loud without disrupting the neighbors.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,265
    @billyray- That is an awesome setup- really well done Beer me :))
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • celliecellie Posts: 3

Here's what I don't understand: the tables are lovely, but can you still completely break down the egg to clean it? Occasionally I like to remove my eggs innards to get all the ash. How do you all do it?

·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Here go mines. Almost done, just have to install lights and a ceiling fan.
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    cellie said:

Here's what I don't understand: the tables are lovely, but can you still completely break down the egg to clean it? Occasionally I like to remove my eggs innards to get all the ash. How do you all do it?

Easily, its no problem at all for me to take everything out.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,217
    im not one to gloat but i could sit here all winter and watch the boats go by

@fishlessman,

You are a true renaissance man. Have my like.

Here is my standing ovation.

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880
    cellie said:

Yup, same way you do it.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • SaltySamSaltySam Posts: 370
    My table isn't worth showcasing.  I'm awfully fond of my new backyard though.  The Egg is in there somewhere. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,496
    This is mine...for now. 

setup.JPG 1.1M
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,952
    This is mine currently. Screened in patio to the left with dining setup and stereo. Looking for a stainless table to put the egg in.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,952
    Where the debauchery occurs.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·