Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chuckies 2 ways - Pics

My brother flew in to Indy for the NCAA lacrosse championships and stopped by for dinner.  I got two 2.5 lb chuck roasts and made one in hot italian beef style(pepperchini and a sierra nevada) and the other I did Wolfe Pit Pepper Stout Beef Style. The Hot Italian style was the major favorite but both were amazing. 

Here we are enjoying a bath in salt and pepper for the pepper stout beef and a bath of montreal steak for Pepper Ale Beef.

I cooked both to an internal temp of of 165 with about 2 hours of hickory smoke.  I then added the salt and pepper to a Guinness, green peppers, 4 cloves garlic, 1 jalapeno, and half a large onion.  I added the Montreal to a half a jar of pepperchinis and juice and a sierra nevada.  

Here are the beauties sitting in the new homes for the next couples hours!!!

I then covered with foil and stacked in the egg! 

Here is the finished product.  Family liked the Pepper Stout Beef....LOVED the PEPPER ALE BEEF!!!  If you like Hot Italian Beef, you have to try this...so good. 
LBGE
Zionsville, IN

Comments