Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

who invited the "Jerk" for dinner?

I did.... Tonight I cooked Jerk Beef Kabobs with pineapple salsa. Used sirloin, that was on sale at local meet market. Recipe came from Webers New Real Grilling book that SWMBO picked up for me last week at a book fair at her school. The Jerk will be invited back for dinner again, but not anytime soon, lots of other cooks to make from the book.
·

Comments

• eggteetheggteeth Posts: 52
    I did once.  He informed me that he made several better pork shoulders in his crock pot and by dumping liquid smoke over it.  It was early in my BGE career, so he may have been right, but who tells the host/cook of a party that they can make it better?
    ·
  • cookinfuncookinfun Posts: 129
    OMG, ...well can't say I didn't use liquid smoke, about 15 years ago....
    (2) LBGEs,  WSM, Vidalia Grill (gasser), Tailgater Grill (gasser)
    ·