Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ga Eggfest

Options
Jebpot
Jebpot Posts: 374

Went to the Georgia eggfest today. Was a great time and talked to several people and cooks. Thanks for the info you gave me. Food was good. Weather was great, not any rain and a little sun. Temp was comfortable.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

Comments

• bo_mull
    bo_mull Posts: 363
    Options
    We stopped by this morning for a while, Got me some DP rubs and a stainless cap for the egg. Food was good and I got a few recipes. I ended up going to the Lodge outlet and picked up a dutch oven and a small cast iron pan. Had a great day.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

• Jebpot
    Jebpot Posts: 374
    Options
    did not know there was a lodge outlet there. I may have went there, but I had bought several things at the fest. It was very much worth the drive. but was not bad, I am only about 2 to 2 1/2 hours away.

XL and Small

Chattanooga, TN

• bo_mull
    bo_mull Posts: 363
    Options
    The lodge outlet wasn't in Hiawassee, It is in Commerce GA. We took a drive thru the mountains down there. I should have went to the one in St. Pittsburgh TN. or Sevierville, It would have been closer for me to drive back home.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.