Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dueling chicken breasts

Got my Dizzy Pig seasonings this week and have been anxious to give them a try.  We did our normal chicken breasts we do once a week tonight for this meal and to eat throughout the week for salads, fajitas, etc.  The wife doesn't like change and wanted to use our go-to seasoning of EVOO, shallot pepper and Italian dressing.  So we did about half with those and half with EVOO and Raging River.......results were great.   I loved the Raging River and can see why it will be great on Salmon.  She liked it too at least as much as our original which has been great for quite some time.  Did them direct at 375-400* about 9-10 minutes per side.  Had mine on flour tortillas with shredded cheese and Mrs. Renfro's Habanero Salsa.....amazing.

Doing some baby backs low and slow tomorrow with Dizzy Dust and Swamp Venom.  Here are some pics and will post more tomorrow of the rib cook

Firing it up torch style

Getting warm.image

Spring evening in Texasimage

Shallot pepper done image

Raging River doneimage

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

Comments