Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Cracked Base Dealing With It...

hapsterhapster Posts: 5,314
I just sent an email to the Mothership about the crack in my base and how to go about getting it replaced. I would like to go with a different vendor than where I purchased it. I want the vendor to do the install and make sure the rest of my egg is in good shape and assembled correctly. I know that it would be at my cost of have that done with my warranty part, but it would be faster and I'd feel better...

Here is the crack in question... been cooking with it for a while, staying below 500. Just starting to get a little nervous of a failure; plus I want to have it ready to go so I am not down for too long.

Comments