Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

The Black Olive Grill - Kamodo on Pellets!

BotchBotch Posts: 2,331
I had to stop at my favorite BGE store to pick up some fire-starter and noticed a BGE with the newer handle, then I noticed it had a gas temp control and new side table attached, and a door on top.  I thought, "Cool, a gas side burner for my Egg, HOW can I live without it!"  
I googled Black Olive Grill and got websites for a whole bunch of restaurants.  So I googled Black Olive Grill Green Egg and at least got this video:

It wasn't a BGE at all, but rather a look-alike, and what I thought was a side gas burner was actually a door for pellets.  I don't have time right now to find their official website, but wonder if any of you have seen this before, first time I've heard of it.  

I Know Why The Egged Bird Sings.

Ogden, Utard.  

Comments